Schedule of Admission
- The Number of seats for admission in B.ED. Course is One Hundred Only. These are allotted N.C.T.E. The division of seats for different streams is as under:
|Streams||No. of Seats|
- Candidates selected by the H.P University fro the college shall have fill up admission –com-bio data form. The along with the prospects can be obtained from the college counter on payment Rs. 200/- (Rupees Two Hundred).
- Candidates seeking admission in the college will submit attested Photocopies of Matric +2 B.a /B.sc/ B.com, Bonafide Himachal Certificate, Character Certificate from the last Institution attended. Candidates will furnish a fresh character certificate issued by any gazette officer if the gap is more than six months from the institution last attended.
- Candidates who have passed graduation from the institution other than affiliated to H.P university are required to furnish equivalence and eligibility certificate from H.P University at time of admission. The shall also have to submit migration certificate within twenty days after the admission to B.Ed. Course.
- Candidates Must Be Mentally and Physically fit to under the training.
- Although married women are eligible for admission to B.Ed. . Course they should not be in the family way at the time of admission. Married women will have produce e medical certificate to this effect from the competent medical authority. There is no provision fro granting maternity leave during the session.
- Defaulter if any may be expelled from the college.