Schedule of Admission
The number of seats for admission in B.Ed. Course is One Hundred only as allotted by H.P. University and N.C.T.E. The division of seats for different streams is as under:
|Streams||No. of Seats|
All the candidates seeking admission in the college have to do the following:
- Take prospectus and fill Admission Form in the college.
- Deposit self-attested copies of documents such as
- DMC of X
- DMC of XII
- Consolidated DMC of Undergraduate Course (B.Sc./B.Com./ B.A.)
- DMC of Post- Graduate course (if applicable)
- Bonafide Himachali Certificate
- Aadhar Card
- Category Certificate
- HP University Registration Number
- Original Character certificate issued by the institution last attended. If the academic gap is more than six months a fresh character certificate issued by any gazette officer is to be deposited.
- Migration Certificate in cast last course is done from any institution affiliated to any university other than H.P.University.
- Medical – Certificate in case candidate is suffering from some ailment.
- Admission will be confirmed only if subject combination criterion is satisfied by the candidate.
- The college will not be responsible if candidate is found non-eligible for Post – B.Ed. Examinations or any sort of Govt./Private job.