Rules of Teaching practice
- Block teaching is compulsory for all the students.
- Every student shall have to teach for thirty days during their block teaching.
- Only two lessons can taught in a day.
- Lesson plan must be approved by subject teacher.
- No pupil teacher is allowed to punish his/her student in the class or outside.
- Lesson plan teacher is allowed to punish his/her student in the class or outside.
- Behave in a civilized manner with all members of the school adopted for teaching practice.
- Do not use schools chalk other study material; bring your own teaching aids.